I hope ya"ll are having a fantastic Labor Day.
I am in a reading rut right now; which means I don't know what to read.
There are a few books that I think I might want to read, but I haven't heard much about them. If you have read any of these books I would like to hear your opinion on them.
1. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
2. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. Small Town Girl by Ann H. Gabhart
4. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
5. Just Ella by Margaret Peterson Haddix
6. Pegasus by Robin McKinley
7. The Grim Legacy by Polly Shulman
8. Lorna Doone by R. D. Blackmore