Saturday, June 7, 2014

Liebster Award Tag












I have been awarded the Liebster award tag  by Grace G.  from Fictionally. Thank you Grace!!!

The rules of the tag are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate nine bloggers
5. Ask them 11 questions
6. Let them know about the nomination

                            11. Random facts about me
1. It would be fine with me if fall and spring were the only two seasons.
2. I wish I was brave enough to get my haircut into an angled bob.
3. I like making videos with my brothers.
4. I have only seen the ocean one time and I would love to see it again.
5. I think I could eat pasta everyday.
6. I am a sucker for cute animals.
7. I could spend hours on pinterest.
8. I am hoping to change my blog layout and design very soon.
9. The Thor movies are my favorite superhero movies.
10. My favorite dwarf from The Hobbit is Kili.
11. I enjoy doing themed Bible studies.


                             Questions from Grace



1.If you could trade places with any character, who would it be?
  Anne Shirley from the Anne of Green Gables series. I would love to live in Avonlea and meet the people from the books.

2. Reading, writing, or both?
 Reading. I like to write too, but I don't do it as much as I used to.

3. Chocolate, vanilla, or Strawberry icecream?
 Strawberry. Yum!

4. You are given the chance to put a portal to a world in your closet. What world would it be ( a world you've written can count)?
 Narnia of course:)

5.Do you like e-readers?
 Not really. They would be nice to have when traveling, but I like physical copies.

6.Most tragic thing you've read in a fiction book?
 SPOILER. When Robin in Swordbird, one of my favorite books when I was a tween, dies painfully. His death made me sad for months.

 
7.Do you like to be quiet when you read, or do you like something like music playing in the background?
 Quiet.

8. Do you prefer to buy books or to get them from the library?
 I prefer getting books at the library. If the library doesn't have a book I really, really want to read then I will buy it.

9. Who are some of your favorite authors?
 C.S. Lewis, Louisa May Alcott, Beverly Lewis, Anne Elisabeth Stengl- the list could go on for a while.

10. Rain or sunshine?
  Sunshine.

11. What's something fun you like to do besides reading?
 Practically any type of crafts.

My questions:

1. Bored games or card games?
2. What is your favorite healthy snack?
3. What is your favorite unhealthy snack?
4. What chore do you not mind doing?
5. What are some of your favorite book covers?
6. Do you prefer books written in first or third person?
7. Do you like stand-alone books or book series?
8.  Favorite non-fiction book?
9. What is one favorite instrumental songs?
10. Cold or hot weather?
11.  Favorite historical era?

Anyone who would like to do this tag is welcome to!

2 comments:

  1. What fun! Love that you chose switching places with Anne! That is definitely a good pick or one of the Narnia kids. Both of those places would be epic to visit.

    Three cheers for Thor. He's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Rissi!
    I think almost every girl at one time or another has wanted to trade places with Anne. She seemed to have a very cool life.

    I still really like the Thor movies. I have heard so many great things about the new Captain America movie, so I want to see it soon.

    I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete