Monday, June 9, 2014

Dragonlight book review


Donita K. Paul: DragonLight    Currently re-reading with my daughter.




Title: Dragonlight

Series: Dragonkeeper Chronicles

Author: Donita K. Paul

Genre: Christian Fantasy

Plot: WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS!
 Sir Bardon and Lady Kale are on a quest to help Regidor and Gilda find the mysterious meech colony. At the meech colony things aren't as ideal as Regidor and Gilda had hoped.The meech hold a dark secret that could completely destroy Amara.

What I liked about this book: It was a good end to the Dragonkeeper Chronicles. Some charcters' past, like Toopka, are finally revealed.

What I didn't like about this book: It was sad to know this would be the last book in the series.

Would I recommend this? Yes! I would highly recommend the entire Dragonkeeper Chronicles series to anyone who likes Lord of the Rings, the Chronicles of Narnia, and Tales of Goldstone Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment