Saturday, May 31, 2014

Dragonfire book review




Title: Dragonfire

Series: Dragonkeepper Chronicles

Author: Domiat K. Paul

Genre: Christian Fantasy

Plot: WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS!
Sir Bardon and Kale have now been married three years.
 When Paladin puts Bardon and Kale on two different missions, that could take years to complete, Kale begins to question her calling.

What I liked about this book: Bardon and Kale were more mature in this book than in the rest of the series. It was neat to see their interactions with each other.
 Some of my favorite characters were back in this book, which made me glad.

What I didn't like about this book: It was a little sad and gory at times.

Would I recommend this? Yes.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this series- kind of sad when it ended. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting Grace!!
    I am really enjoying this series.
    I only have one more book in this series to read. I think I will be sad too when I finish it.
    On the up side though, I think Donita K. Paul has a written a few more series.
    Have you read any other books by her?

    ReplyDelete