Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dragonquest book review




Title: Dragonquest

Series: Dragonkeeper Chronicles

Author: Donita K.Paul

Genre: Christian Fantasy

Plot: WARNING! CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS!
Kale Allerion is now training at The Hall. Kale has only been at The Hall a few months when she, and some of her old friends, are sent to find  a meech dragon egg.
A meech dragon is very special- it is very intelligent, talented, and strong.
 If the meech egg falls into the hands Risto, evil may fall on Amara.  

What I liked about this book: I really enjoyed this book. The characters really grew on me, and now I am fond of them.
 The plot was much more fast paced than Dragonspell, so it was an easy read.

What I didn't like about this book: I can't think of anything.

Would I recommend this? Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment