Monday, December 7, 2015

// Monthly Favorites// November 2015



   November was a jam-packed month for me. I didn't get to do as much reading as I would 've liked; because of that I only posted one book review this month.  I'm planning on reading a lot during Christmas break, so be on the look out for reviews in the future.


Without any further ado , here are some of my favorite things from the month of November.




                             // Movies & TV Shows//








// Once Upon a Time season 5//






My @OnceABC S4 Finale poster #TrueLove #SaveASaviour @jenmorrisonlive @colinodonoghue1 @LanaParrilla @sean_m_maguire:   Once Upon a Time Season 5 Poster Marries Evils Old and New:




There's been several plot-twists this season that is taking OUAT to new places. The Mid-season finale aired last night ( which I haven't seen, by the way).I 'm interested to see how this season will wrap up in the spring.






// The Hunger Games : Mockingjay -Part Two//






panchecco:    The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2     Mockingjay Part 2:   New Mockingjay Part 2 poster + tickets on sale October 1st:




 MockingJay: part 2 was emotional and sad.  It was also a wonderfully made film and a great end to the Hunger Games films. I hope to re-watch the other films in this series soon.










// The Heirs//






The Heirs:            Kim Woo Bin, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye ♡ #Kdrama - “HEIRS" / "THE INHERITORS" //:




This K-Drama stars some of Korea's most popular and talented actors. Because of that, it's a high quality drama with a good storyline. If you're new to K-Dramas and are looking for a emotional and romantic show , give this one a watch.








                                         // Music//




// The Voyage , by Amanda Cook //




Amanda Cook quote from The Voyage http://international-care.com/articles/what-if/:   "What you make of this moment changes everything." // The Voyage // Amanda Cook // Brave New World http://bit.ly/BNWalbum:




This song is a great reminder that God will faithfully guide you as you do His will.




// Luhan's music//




Luhan is a former member of the kpop group , EXO. He recently started his own solo career in China.  Luhan's songs , Promises and Medals, are  beautiful. They also have thought - provoking music videos, as well.






                                 
                                // Miscellaneous//




Psalm 63




Psalm 63:1:   Psalm 63:3-4, “Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live...:


I was skimming through my Bible a few a weeks ago when I stopped at this Psalm. It's a wonderful description of our desire to be closer to God and how to rest in His presence.












What about you?


What did you enjoy in
the month of November?





















No comments:

Post a Comment