Grace from Fictionally awarded me the Sisterhood of World Bloggers award. Thank you Grace!
1. What is the last movie you watched and enjoyed a lot?
Secret (2007). It's a Taiwanese film that has lovely piano music throughtout the film.
2. What was one of your favorite childhood toys?
My pink and white stuffed dog. I still have it ( I keep it on my bookshelf).
3. How many languages can you speak? (Are there any you wish you could speak?)'
If you saw my last post than you know that I'm studying Korean. I can also speak a little Spanish and Italian.
4. What style do you prefer to have your hair in (long, short, straight, curly, etc.)?
Medium length and wavy. It's currently long and straight, though.
5. If you could snap your fingers and go anywhere, where would it be?
Right now it would be some quaint English village. I could change my mind by tomorrow, though.
6. Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes, several. Most of them died a few weeks after we got them.
7. Which do you prefer: beach, mountains, prairies, being indoors with a book or a movie?
Indoors with a book. I get distracted if I try to read outside.
8. Your current favorite book?
Safely Home by Randy Alcorn. This is such a convicting book. It shows how God is using foreign missions and the persecuted church for His glory.
9. Which do you like to wear the best: flip flops, tennis shoes, boots, or dress shoes?
I adore boots of all kinds. That's why I'm excited that Fall is only a couple of months away.
10. Do you like fair rides/theme park rides?
Yes! There is a theme park only a couple of hours away from my house so I ride theme rides pretty often.
1. Have you ever watched a foreign movie with subtitles? If so, did you like it?
2. What is the number one thing on your Bucket List?
3. What type of youtube videos do you like to watch ( Fashion, comedy, music, etc...)?
4. Do you have a favorite board game?
5. Is there a splurge item you wish you could buy?
6. Have you ever been to a book related event?
7. Who are the top three bloggers you want to meet in real life?
8. What is your favorite social media site (Facebook, twitter, Instagram,etc...)?
9. On average how many books do you read per month?
10. Do you have a favorite devotional book?
If any of you would like to have this award, consider yourself awarded by me. You can post this on your blog or answer the questions in a comment, whichever you prefer.