Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Words Spoken True book review





Title: Words Spoken True

Series: None

Author: Ann H. Gabhart

Genre: Historical Christian Fiction

Plot: Adrianne Darcy grew up helping her father with his newspaper The Tribune in Louisville, Kentucky.
 The Tribune's rival The Herald has been taken over by Blake Garrett. Blake and Adrianne soon are bitter towards one another. Can they come together to help Louisville?

What I liked about this book: The first half was really interesting. I learned a lot about how newspapers work.

What I didn't like about this book: I didn't like the second half of the book. The characters started acting really different then they had previously.
 A married couple discuss intimacy in marriage. The intimate scenes go into way too much detail.

Would I recommend this?  If the second half would have been better I really would have liked this book. But because of that I don't recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment