Monday, April 21, 2014

On the Loose book review





Title: On the Loose

Series: Katie Parker Productions- book two

Author: Jenny B. Jones

Genre: Christian Teen Fiction

Plot: Katie Parker is finally coming to like her life in Inbetween, Texas.
 A tornado hits Inbetween and Katie's foster mom receives some bad news. Can Katie give God control of the storms in her own life?

What I liked about this book: It was funny, but it also had a more serious side than the first book in the series.

What I didn't like about this book: Like the first book in the series there is some crude language. A guy in the book is known to be a ' player' and he is mentioned a lot.

Would I recommend this? Yes.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cute series! Still haven't had the chance to read these by Jenny, however since I like her novels, I expect I'd like this one too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really good. It is different than the other books written by her, but equally good.

    ReplyDelete