Friday, February 7, 2014

Waterfall Book Review

































Title: Waterfall


Author: Lisa T. Bergren


Series: River of Time- book one


Genre: Teen Fiction


Pages: 384


Plot: Gabi and Lia Betarrini are tired of spending their summers  on archaeological sites. While exploring an Italian grave site Gabi and Lia are transported to sixteenth century Italy.
 Will Gabi and Lia find their way back or do they belong in the past?


What I liked about this book: It was so hard to put down. It is one of the most exciting teen fiction book I have read.


What I didn't like about it: A little to much kissing for my taste. Also a good bit of gore.


Would I recommend this? Yes.


P.S. I still can't upload pictures on my posts. Any tips to help fix the problem would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. This series has been recommended to me time and again, and alas, I have yet to read it; I was gifted the first book so now... I just have to read it! After all of the glowing reviews I'm sort of predisposed to love them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a chance to read this book, Rissi.
    I had heard a lot of good things about this series before I tried it, but I didn't think I would like it. It is now one of my favorite teen fictions series.

    ReplyDelete