Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Cascade Book Review















Title: Cascade


Author: Lisa T. Bergren


Series: River of Time- Book Two


Genre: Teen Fiction


Pages: 416


Plot: Gabi and Lia Betarrini are back in 14th century Italy, but their Mom is with them. Can Gabi and Lia convince their Mom, that although their lives are in danger, they are right were they belong?


What I liked about this book: It was a good sequel to Waterfall.
It also had some really funny parts.


What I didn't like about this book: A lot of kissing and talk of intimacy in marriage.


Would I recommend it: Yes, but you have to read Waterfall first to understand it.





4 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading this book:) Loved the first one of the series, and am enjoying this one so far too.

    Also, just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment that you left on my blog the other day! Thank you for being a reader and fan of 'God's Daughter'!

    Blessings,
    ~Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting Raquel!!
    I hope you enjoy the rest of this cool series.

    I hope you have a great day in the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, more reviews for Lisa Bergren's books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rissi.
    I am hoping to review the third book in this series very soon.

    ReplyDelete