Friday, December 27, 2013

The Apothecary's Daughter Book Review











Title: The Apothecary's Daughter

Author: Julie Klassen

Series: None

Genre: Historical Fiction

Pages: 416

Plot:  Lilly Haswell enjoys working in her father's apothecary shop more than anything.
 Lilly's Uncle and Aunt want her to join them in London to experience culture and hopefully find a suitor. At her father's prompting Lilly reluctantly joins them. Lilly isn't sure whether her heart is at home or London. Will she make the right choice?

What I liked about this book: This is the first non- Jane Austen regency book I read a couple of years ago, so I really liked it.

What I didn't like about this book: I remember there being a good bit of kissing in it, but I can't remember anything else I didn't like.

Would I recommend this book? Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment