Thursday, January 2, 2014

Matched Book Review








Title: Matched

Author: Ally Condie
 
Series: Matched Trilogy book one

Genre: Sci-Fi

Pages: 367

Plot: Cassia Reyes live in a world controlled by The Society.
The Society controls nearly ever aspect of peoples lives- What job they have, who they marry, and even when they die.
 When unusual things start happening to Cassia, her family, and friends, Cassia starts to wonder if The Society does know best.

What I liked about this book: It's an interesting book.

What I didn't like about this book: It can be a bit confusing and strange at times.

Would I recommend this? I really don't know. I don't  know how to feel about it.

2 comments:

  1. Someday. I am SO reading this book. Someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get the chance too.
    If you like the Hunger Games and that sort of genre will probably enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete