Monday, November 18, 2013

Kisses from Katie Book Review




Title: Kisses from Katie

Series: None

Authors: Katie Davis and Beth Clarkson

Genre: Non-fiction; Autobiography

Pages: 280

Plot: This book is about Katie Davis' decision to move to Uganda after graduating high-school. In Uganda she adopted fourteen girls and started a ministry, all for the glory of Jesus Christ.

What I liked about it: This is the most inspiring (apart from the Bible) book I have ever read. Katie's love for her savior convicts and makes me want to do great things for God.

What I didn't like about it: Nothing!!!

Would I recommend it? Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I have read it too, and it is amazing. :)

    Eowyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much for leaving a comment Lady Eowyn!

    Kisses from Katie is one of my favorite books of all time:)

    ReplyDelete